200 hour Yoga teacher training
Multi style Yoga teacher training with Meditation in one course
Join our fully residential multi-style 200 hour Yoga teacher training course in Dharamsala certified by Yoga Alliance USA. With our 200-hour Yoga and Meditation Teacher Training Certification Program you will get certified as a Meditation training and a Yoga Teacher in India
he 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training program offered at Dharamsala is a residential course of full 28 days. This yoga teachers course is intended for people with a great skill development interest that are looking to explore it. The course touches each area of yoga and is led by instructors with a solid knowledge of yoga who use their time to present accurate yogic theory. Completing this program will be an incredible metamorphosis for you. The courses included in the program will strengthen your own practice allowing you to use your own experience to start teaching others with confidence.
The main course contents in the YTTC
The main objective of our courses is to allow you to develop a self-practice both spiritually and physically in each of the areas listed below. The modules are categorized into 5 areas:
- Anatomy and Physiology of Yogic Practices
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yogic Lifestyle
- Teaching Methodology and Practice
As you develop your spiritual and physical practice, Teaching Methodology then assists you teach what you yourself are practicing. We firmly believe that being a strong practitioner in each of these will give you the grounding and foundations to becoming a successful and confident yoga teacher.
Take your first step into something that can change your life. In one month, you’ll finish this training with the necessary tools, skills and insights, to guide you on your journey.
Fees for the Yoga TTC
- Dharamsala - 800 USD
- Goa - 1,300 USD
SEE YTTC DATES
The fees includes :
- Yoga Course & Certification Fee
- Private/Shared Accommodation
- Three times meals + Ayurvedic drinks/Tea/Coffee
- Sight Seeing/Outing by local Guide
- Manual, study materials, T Shirts, Bag, Pen, Pads, etc.
- Airport Pickups (Extra Charges applicable)
Reviews by Youtube..
Schedule & Style of 200 hour Yoga Course
Our 200 hour Yoga teacher training course in Dharamsala, Hampi & Gokarna unlocks an opportunity to experience your own awareness, eternal path and spirituality, which is the crucial to link mind, body, and soul through the traditional yogic formulas. The 200-hour yoga teacher training program also comprises of the subjects such as yogic physiology & Anatomy and composition.
A typical Daily schedule is as below :
- 07:00 AM to 09:00 AM Asana Practice and Pranayama
- 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM Break Fast
- 10:00 AM to 11:15 AM Philosophy/Anatomy & Physiology
- 11:30 AM to 01:00 PM Teaching Skills
- 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM Lunch Break
- 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM Anatomy & Physiology
- 04:00 PM to 5:30 PM Analytical Asana Practice
- 06:00 PM to 7:00 PM Meditation